City Clinical Hospital No.52 of Moscow Healthcare Department welcomes you at the official website.
HOW TO GET MEDICAL SERVICE AT CITY CLINICAL HOSPITAL No.52** The procedure for rendering medical assistance to foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation is determined by the State Decree of the Russian Federation dated March 6, 2013 N 186 Moscow "On Approval of the Rules for rendering medical assistance to foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation"
Foreign citizens temporarily or permanently residing on the territory of the Russian Federation are entitled to get medical assistance in City Clinical Hospital 52.
Fields of medical service you can obtain in City Clinical Hospital No.52
- internal medicine, cardiology (including cardioresuscitation) with X-ray endovascular methods of diagnostics and treatment, neurology (including disorders of cerebral circulation), hematology, endocrinology, allergy and immunology, rheumatology;
- surgery, urology, otorhinolaryngology, ophthalmology; anesthesiology and intensive care;
- nephrology (including nephro-resuscitation, peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis, pathology of the transplanted kidney);
- obstetrics and gynecology (except for assisted reproductive technology), neonatology;
Types of medical service you can obtain in City Clinical Hospital No.52
Medical services are provided in the following forms:
Urgent - in case of sudden acute illness, exacerbation of chronic diseases, with conditions that threaten the patient's life.
Emergency - in case of sudden acute illness, exacerbation of chronic diseases, with conditions without obvious signs of danger to the patient's life.
Planned (elective) - in case of diseases and conditions that do not threaten the patient’s life, do not require an urgent or emergency form of medical assistance, the delay of which for a certain time will not deteriorate the patient’s condition or threaten the patient’s life and health.
You can obtain medical services in a consultative and diagnostic center (outpatient clinic) as well as in day hospital conditions (when there is a need for medical observation and treatment during the daytime, but not around the clock), or in hospital departments (for round the clock medical observation and treatment).
HOW TO PAY FOR MEDICAL SERVICES IF YOU ARE A FOREIGNER?
YOU DO NOT PAY for medical services obtained in City Clinical Hospital No.52:
- When you need urgent medical assistance in case of sudden acute diseases, conditions, exacerbation of chronic diseases that threaten your life.
- According to the Russian Federal law "On State Compulsory Medical Insurance in the Russian Federation", foreign citizens who have state health insurance of one of the Russian insurance companies are entitled to emergency and planned (elective) medical services free of charge.
YOU PAY for medical services obtained in City Clinical Hospital No.52:
- as a private individual - In the department of paid medical services You and City Clinical Hospital No.52 sign a contract on the provision of paid medical services; you pay for medical services on your own.
- as an individual with voluntary medical insurance obtained from any insurance company, which is a partner of City Clinical Hospital No.52. The actual provision of medical services is carried out only if there is a letter of guarantee from the insurance partner- company.
- as an employee of a legal entity or if a legal entity is ready to pay for your treatment - Your company or another legal entity, that is ready to make an agreement with City Clinical Hospital No.52, signs a contract with City Clinical Hospital No.52 and pays for your treatment. The actual provision of paid medical services is carried out under the terms of the contract (if there is a list of services in the contract), or if there is a letter of guarantee from the legal entity.
Paid medical services to foreign citizens are rendered according to the price list developed in compliance with Moscow Healthcare Department Regulatory and Legal Acts.
Planned medical services are provided on the condition that you submit written guarantees to pay for the actual cost of medical services or prepay for medical services based on their expected scope, as well as on medical documentation you are provided with (extracts from the medical record, clinical, radiographic, laboratory and other investigations and tests), if available. According to the Russian Compulsory Health Insurance Program foreign citizens obtain planned medical services free of charge if they have state health insurance of one of the Russian insurance companies.
When your treatment is completed, an extract from the medical documentation, indicating the period of medical services provided in City Clinical Hospital No.52 as well as the description of all preventive measures, diagnostics, treatment and medical rehabilitation conducted, is directed to you or to the contracted legal entity or to any individual representing your interests as a foreign citizen.
The invoices for actually rendered medical assistance are sent by the medical organization (CCH 52) within 10 days after the end of treatment to the address of a foreign citizen or a legal entity or an individual representing the interests of a foreign citizen, unless otherwise stated by the contract in accordance with which it was provided (except for medical care under the policy of the Compulsory Medical Insurance of the Russian Federation). **
Medical documents sent from the Russian Federation to another state are written in the Russian Language.** Disputes related to the provision of medical assistance or late payment of invoices for actually rendered medical assistance are resolved in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
If an international agreement with the Russian Federation establishes a different procedure for rendering medical assistance to foreign citizens, the rules of the international agreement apply.
City Clinical Hospital № 52, Pekhotnaya Street, 3, Moscow.
How to get to us:
- By Metro, you come to Oktyabrskoe Pole station of metro line No. 7 (purple line), then by buses No. 100, 253, 681, 105, 800 to the stop City Clinical Hospital № 52, or just over a kilometer on foot. The entrance is located on the 3rd Volokolamskiy passage in front of the house 8k1, GPS coordinates 55.802049, 37.485155
- By Moscow Central Circle, you come to Streshnevo station of MMC line No. 14 or by railway, you come to the Leningradskaya Station of the Riga Railway direction, then on foot less than a kilometer. The entrance is located at the intersection of Pekhotnaya Street and 2nd Pekhotny Lane, GPS coordinates 55.805075, 37.484330.
OUR WORKING HOURS
Emergency assistance is provided 24/7.
Outpatient consultations and elective (planned) hospitalization are performed Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please, contact the paid services department (building 4, ground floor).
You can make an appointment and receive additional information by phone +7 (499) 196-09-24.
Highly qualified doctors and competitive prices for medical services welcome you. Please, note, the cost of medical services in our hospital is lower than the average in medical centers in Moscow.
If you have a voluntary health insurance policy, when you contact us for medical care, please specify if your insurance company is a partner of CCH № 52.